At Waterloo Health, we aim for high quality, patient centred care.
At times things do not go right, or you may be unhappy with the care you’ve received.
It is important for us to understand what has happened and try to help put things right. Please speak to us early if you have concerns. We promise to:
- Take your concerns seriously, with respect
- Admit & learn from our mistakes
- Ensure we put in place actions to prevent recurrence
Speak to us
There are a number of ways you can do this
- Speak to the team member involved informally
- Often we can resolve things with an open discussion
- Speak to the Business Practice Manager – Ms Rona Sian
- Contact her on 020 7928 4049 or email
If these are not an option, or you wish to make a formal complaint, please write to us at:
Ms Rona Sian
5 Lower Marsh
It is helpful to be as specific as you can about your concerns and experiences. It is also helpful to know what you would expect the outcome to be of your complaint.
Often we will contact you by phone to discuss your concerns
You will receive an acknowledgement of your complaint within 5 days of receipt
You will receive a formal response within 14 days of your letter. This will include details of what to do if you are still unhappy with our response.
You can find more help and information here.