When we are closed


You can access your records, results and prescriptions via the NHS App.

You can use the eConsult service, and we’ll get back to you the next working day.

If you don’t feel your problem can wait until we reopen, there are a number of options:

For self treatment advice; consider

When our practice is closed you can still get support. You can get expert medical advice and useful information by calling NHS 111 or through 111 online.

The NHS 111 service is available 24 hours a day and can provide patient information, issue prescriptions to a pharmacy of your choice, book a GP appointment, and, if necessary, refer people to emergency services.

If you are in Mental Health Crisis please click here

Our nearest walk in centres are:

In a life threatening emergency only, you should dial 999