The world is a small place. We’ll help you travel safe with our range of Travel Clinic Services.
We are competitively priced and you can see our full price list here. We do not charge for consultations. We accept major credit cards only for payment.
Please Note: There are currently national supply problems for the Hepatitis A vaccination in most clinics. We will try to offer you this as soon as it is available (April 2017)
Arranging your visit
The process is straightforward:
- Complete our travel assessment form here:
- If you are not already registered with us, in addition please complete our Travel Services Registration Form:
- You can send these to us via email.
- Our travel nursing team will assess your form.
- A member of our team will contact you within 72 hours to advise you of what vaccinations are needed and arrange your appointment.
Fit for travel – A wealth of travel advice including information on vaccinations and malaria prevention.
EHIC – Order your European Health Insurance Card allowing access to emergency care within the EU.
FCO – the official government advice and guidance on travel accross the globe