The world is a small place. We’ll help you travel safe with our range of Travel Clinic Services.
We are competitively priced and you can see our full price list here. We do not charge for consultations. We accept major credit cards only for payment.
Arranging your visit
The process is straightforward:
- Fill out and submit an e-consult travel form by clicking on: waterloohealth.webgp.com
- You will be sent an email by the end of the following working day confirming we have received your form.
- Our travel nurse will then assess your form within 7 working days. If there are available appointments before you travel a member of our reception team will be in contact to book you a travel consultation.
- If there are no travel appointments available before you travel you will be informed by our team.
Please note we require you to submit your travel form 4-6 weeks before travelling.
If you are travelling at short notice it is extremely unlikely we will be able to offer you an appointment at Waterloo Health Centre.
London Travel Clinic (call 0208 261 7551) can offer same day appointments if leaving at short notice.
- NHS Lambeth CCG no longer supports the routine prescribing of malaria prevention medicines on the NHS locally, for travel abroad. This will bring prescribing in the borough in line with national guidance.
- You can visit a private travel health clinic to get these malaria prevention medicines. Some community pharmacies also provide private travel health services.
- You do not need a prescription for malaria prevention medicines.
- It is important to consider the cost of malaria prevention medicines when budgeting for your trip abroad as there will be a charge for the medicines.
- Always buy malaria prevention medicines from a reputable source in the UK before travel so that you can be sure that they are not fake or poor quality.
You can find out if malaria prevention medicines are necessary or recommended for where you are travelling to by visiting:
- Travel Health Pro https://travelhealthpro.org.uk/countries
Fit for travel – A wealth of travel advice including information on vaccinations and malaria prevention.
EHIC – Order your European Health Insurance Card allowing access to emergency care within the EU.
FCO – the official government advice and guidance on travel accross the globe