Book appointments, request medication & view your records online 24/7.
Waterloo Health is online, join us now!
Patient online is our service supporting you to have access to your health records.
Currently patients can:
- Book a contact slot with a GP or Nursing appointment.
- View their medications & request repeat prescriptions.
- View a summary list of their health problems including allergies.
- View their recent test results (and GP comments)
- View their recent consultation
- View their clinical letters
- View coded health information in their records e.g. Blood Pressure
The NHS App is a new service to access your records. You can download the App and register by uploading your Driving Licence or Passport.
Registering for the Online service
You will need to have already registered at Waterloo Health as a patient.
We want you to be fully informed of the benefits and also risks of online access to your records. We encourage you to read the documents below:
If you wish to register, please download the NHS App.
If you have not got a UK Passport or Driving Licence the practice will need to verify your ID. Please send us a copy of your ID via email and we will arrange a suitable time to contact you via video consultation to verify your ID.
Access either of our providers below with the same login details:
*Photo ID would include a valid passport or driver’s license