Book appointments, request medication & view your records online 24/7.
Waterloo Health is online, join us now!
Patient online is our service supporting you to have access to your health records.
Currently patients can:
- Book a contact slot with a GP or Nursing appointment.
- View their medications & request repeat prescriptions.
- View a summary list of their health problems including allergies.
- View their recent blood tests (and GP comments)
- View coded health information in their records e.g. Blood Pressure
Registering for this service
You will need to have already registered at Waterloo Health as a patient.
We want you to be fully informed of the benefits and also risks of online access to your records. We enccourage you to read the documents below:
If you wish to register, please complete the form below:
To protect your personal information, you must bring it to the centre with Photo ID*.
Access either of our providers below with the same login details:
*Photo ID would include a valid passport or driver’s license