We want to make getting your medication as straightforward as possible.
Prescriptions can now be sent quickly via the Electronic Prescriptions Service – read more
Some important notes:
- Please ensure you give 48 hours (working days) to arrange your prescription
- If you are requesting early, please leave a reason why e.g. going on holiday
- We cannot accept requests by telephone, please see the options below
- Are you due a review? Please contact us first for this.
How to request
You can request your repeat prescription in a number of ways:
- Patient Online
- request your prescription securely and see when it is dispensed and ready at your pharmacy.
- Community Pharmacy
- Your Pharmacist can arrange to request your repeat prescription for you
- There are also online pharmacies that can deliver to your home
- By email
- please include your full name & date of birth
- Please note this service is likely to be transitioned to the Patient Online service soon
- In Person
- Complete the Right Hand Side of your prescription and drop it in
We unfortunately cannot accept requests by telephone or fax