At Waterloo Health we provide a rapid and responsive eConsult service or Telephone Access system to contact a GP.
Our Practice utilises eConsult which is an online consultation tool that enables our patients to consult with us online. Your information is processed in the same way, and under the same legal obligations outlined above.
eConsult does not store any information about you but passes it direct the practice. eConsults are dealt with by staff at the practice and in some instances the practice may pass a consultation to our local “eHub” who are local clinicians and staff from local GP practices who work collectively to deliver additional healthcare for our community. These clinicians have full access to your records to enable safe care. The practices involved are:
• Waterloo Health Centre
• Hurley & Riverside Practice
• Mawbey Brough Practice
• South Lambeth Road Practice
• Vauxhall Surgery Practice
If you require further information please contact Rona Sian, Practice Manager
For Telephone Access:
- Call us on 020 7928 4049 between 0800 – 1600* or book online on the day.
- Confirm your details and confidentially leave a little about the details of your problem with our Patient Services Assistant.
- A GP will call you back (usually within one hour) to discuss your problem and can arrange a video consultation if deemed necessary at that stage (please see updated privacy notice)
- The GP can also arrange for you to send an image to us to aid with diagnosis of your problem (please see updated privacy notice)
Check your symptoms here with our eConsult service
*You can contact us between 1600- 1830 for same day emergencies only